Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences Recruitment
Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences Directorrecruitment process.
Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences recruits Director Posts. Candidates with Doctorate in any area, Post-doctoral Experience can apply.
About Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences:
The Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany, established in the year 1946, was an outcome of vision of Prof. Birbal Sahni, is an autonomous Institute under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, New Delhi, dedicated to both fundamental and applied aspects of plant fossil research. This world renowned center of excellence has been pursuing researches on Archaean to recent sequences. An integrated and multidisciplinary approach is practiced to make Palaeobotany more relevant in the 21st century.
Postal Address:53 University Road, Lucknow – 226007
Tel:+91- 0522 -2740008, 2740011, 2740413, 2740399
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Government jobs, Please visit Sarkari Naukri