Botanical Survey of India (BSI) Recruitment
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Botanical Survey of India (BSI) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Botanical Survey of India (BSI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Botanical Survey of India (BSI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Botanical Survey of India (BSI) Project Fellow recruitment process.
Botanical Survey of India (BSI) recruits Project Fellow posts. Candidates with Post Graduate experienced can apply.
About Botanical Survey of India (BSI)
The Botanical Survey of India (BSI) was established in 1890 with the objectives of exploring the plant resources of the country and identifying plant species with economic virtue. In 1954, the Government reorganised the BSI with the objectives of (1) undertaking intensive floristic surveys and collecting accurate and detailed information on the occurrence, distribution, ecology and economic utility of plants in the country; (2) collecting, identifying and distributing materials that may be of use to educational and research institutions; and (3) acting as the custodian of authentic collections in well planned herbaria and documenting plant resources in the form of local, district, state and national flora
Website Address: http://bsi.gov.in/
Contact Us: Botanical Survey of India
CGO Complex, 3rd MSO Building,
Block F(5th and 6th Floor), DF Block, Sector I,
Salt lake City,Kolkata – 700 064
Telephone No:033-23344963, 033-23344963(Director), 033-23214050, 033-23214050, 033-23218992, 033-23218992
Fax No.:033-23346040, 033-23215631, 033-23215631.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/