Bose Institute Recruitment
Govt Job for Research Associate/SRF (PhD)
Bose Institute Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Bose Institute Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Bose Institute website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Bose Institute Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Bose Institute Research Associate/SRF (PhD)recruitment process.
Research Associate/SRF Vacancy – Last Date 21 January 2019 (Kolkata, West Bengal), Bose Institute recruits Research Associate/SRF Post. Candidates with PhD experienced can apply.
About Bose Institute:
The institute has evolved over the years into a multi-disciplinary research organization with stress on fundamental research in its pursuit of advancement of knowledge in Science and technology and at the same time developing highly competent and able scientific manpower for the country. The institute has on its staff highly qualified and experienced scientists working in the field of Biological, biochemical, Chemical and Physical sciences placed in long established departments of Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Microbiology, Biochemistry, and Biophysics, and the research sections on plant Molecular & Cellular Genetics, Animal Physiology, Immunotechnology and Environmental science. Besides, there are service centres such as Regional Sophisticated Instrumentation Centre (RSIC), Central Instrumentation Facility, DIC, Library, Workshop etc.
Postal Address:93/3A/1, Acharya Prafulla Chandra Rd, Raja Bazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700009
Tel:(+91) (-33) 23557434, (+91) (-33) 23507073
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/