Board of Practical Training - Eastern Region (BOPTER) Recruitment
Stenographer Grade II (Group ‘C’) - 10th Pass, Graduate
Board of Practical Training - Eastern Region (BOPTER) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Board of Practical Training - Eastern Region (BOPTER) Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Board of Practical Training - Eastern Region (BOPTER) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Board of Practical Training - Eastern Region (BOPTER) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Board of Practical Training - Eastern Region (BOPTER) Stenographer Grade II (Group ‘C’) - 10th Pass, Graduaterecruitment process.
Board of Practical Training – Eastern Region (BOPTER) recruits Stenographer Post. Candidate with 10th Pass, Graduate can apply.
About Board of Practical Training – Eastern Region (BOPTER)
In pursuance of the recommendations of the Scientific Manpower Committee made about five decades ago, the erstwhile Ministry of Education, Government of India, initiated a ‘Practical Training Stipendiary Scheme” with the object of providing Practical Training to the fresh Engineering Graduates and Diploma Holders in Engineering. This scheme was directly administered by the Ministry of Education, Government of India at New Delhi, initially under the scheme, the industries/establishments, which took part on a voluntary basis, were requested to share the cost of stipend payable to the Apprentices equally. As the response from the Industries/Establishments to the scheme was quite encouraging and the demand of training from the needed candidates was equally increasing, the scheme was decentralized for administration of the same to its four Regional offices. As the demand for training increased quite alarmingly the Government of India set up four Regional Boards of Apprenticeship/Practical Training at Kolkata, Chennai, Kanpur, and Mumbai in the year 1968 as ‘Autonomous Bodies having representations from the industrial associations and organizations, State Government and other professional bodies. Thus the Administration of the scheme was vested with these Boards with the sole object of functioning independently to provide apprenticeship training to the fresh engineering graduates/technician apprentices under the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended in 1973. The Act has once again amended in 1986 to bring the products of 10+2 Vocational/Junior College/Intermediate pass outs students under the provisions of the Apprentices Act. These new categories of apprentices are termed as Technician (Vocational) Apprentices.
Contact Us:Board of Practical Training ( Eastern Region), Under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Block-EA, Sector-1,SaltLake City (Opp.Labony Estate), Kolkata,700064.
Phone: 033-2337 0750/51 Fax:(033)23216814