High Court of Bombay Recruitment
Govt Job for Law Clerk (LL.B., LL.M.)
High Court of Bombay Recruitment Details
How to Apply for High Court of Bombay Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit High Court of Bombay website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in High Court of Bombay Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete High Court of Bombay Law Clerk (LL.B., LL.M.)recruitment process.
Law Clerk Vacancies – Last Date 23 January 2019, High Court of Bombay recruits Law Clerk posts. Candidates with LL.B., LL.M. experienced can apply.
About High Court of Bombay
The High Court of Bombay, which is the chartered High Court and one of the oldest High Courts in the Country. It has Appellate Jurisdiction over the State of Maharashtra, Goa, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli. In addition to the Principal Seat at Bombay, it has benches at Aurangabad, Nagpur, Panaji(Goa). The Legal history of Bombay may be said to have begun in 1661, when it became a British possession. The Town and Island of Bombay was received by the British as a part of the dowry of the Portuguese Princess Catherine of Braganza, sister of Alphonso VI, the then Portuguese Monarch, when she married King Charles II .
Contact Us: The Registrar General
Bombay High Court,
Fort, Mumbai -32.
Email : email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/