Section Engineer Vacancies – Last Date 08 April 2019 (Bangalore, Karnataka), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited recruits Section Engineer
posts. BE / B.Tech., Diploma Holders experienced candidates can apply.
Section Engineer (BE / B.Tech., Diploma Holders) in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited (BMRCL) Recruitment 2019
Section Engineer (BE / B.Tech., Diploma Holders)
PERIOD OF CONTRACT APPOINTMENT
1. The tenure of contract appointment will be 3 (three) years.
2. The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 3months notice or
by paying the contractual remuneration of three months in lieu of notice period, if the
circumstances so warrant.
1. Candidates should fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same and submit
along with copies of all certificates in support of qualification and experience prescribed for
the post. Candidates who fail to send hard copy of the on-line application along with relevant
documents will not be considered even though they have submitted application on-line.
2. The application of any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated
documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of
facts, attempting to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for
3. The candidates shall have to appear for interview as and when called, at their own cost.
1. Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience shall be sent along
with the application. Non-submission of documents along with the application, will
lead to rejection of application at any stage during the process of recruitment.
2. The number of vacancies indicated in this Notification is provisional and may increase or
decrease depending upon the actual need. BMRCL also reserves the right to cancel the
notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all.
3. BMRCL reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidates selected.
4. BMRCL shall not be liable for any damage/injury/loss to the individual, if any, sustained
during the entire recruitment process and journey.
About Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited (BMRCL)
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project.
Bangalore Metro, christened as “Namma Metro”, not only adds to the beauty of Bangalore skyline, but immensely adds to the comfort level of travel. Besides this, Namma Metro is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contribute to the reduction of carbon emissions.
Contact Us:Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
3rd Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
Bangalore- 560 027
Phone: 91-80- 2296 9300, 2296 9301.
Fax: 91-80-2296 9222
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/