Research Scientist Vacancy – Last Date 18 March 2019 (Delhi), Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) recruits Research Scientist posts. Candidates with Ph.D. or M.D. experience can apply.
Research Scientist (Ph.D. or M.D.)
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for BIRAC Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete BIRAC Research Scientist (Ph.D. or M.D.)recruitment process.
About Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council is a not-for-profit Section 8, Schedule B, Public Sector Enterprise, set up by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India as an Interface Agency to strengthen and empower the emerging Biotech enterprise to undertake strategic research and innovation, addressing nationally relevant product development needs.
BIRAC is a new industry-academia interface and implements its mandate through a wide range of impact initiatives, be it providing access to risk capital through targeted funding, technology transfer, IP management and handholding schemes that help bring innovation excellence to the biotech firms and make them globally competitive. In its three years of existence, BIRAC has initiated several schemes, networks and platforms that help to bridge the existing gaps in the industry-academia Innovation research and facilitate novel, high quality affordable products development through cutting edge technologies. BIRAC has initiated partnerships with several national and global partners to collaborate and deliver the salient features of its mandate.
Contact Us:Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council
1st Floor ,MTNL Building ,9 , CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
(Next to Scope Complex, Infront of Gate no. 13, JLN Stadium)
E-mail address: email@example.com
Phone: + 91-11-24389600
Fax: + 91-11-24389611
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/