Assistant Teacher in (PGT) in Hindi Vacancies – Last Date 16 February 2019 (Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh), Banaras Hindu University (BHU) recruits Assistant Teacher in (PGT) in Hindi Posts. Candidates with Post Graduate, B.Ed. experience can apply.
BHU Recruitment 2019
BHU Job for Assistant Teacher in (PGT) in Hindi (Post Graduate, B.Ed.)
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for BHU Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Banaras Hindu University (BHU) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete BHU Assistant Teacher in (PGT) in Hindi (Post Graduate, B.Ed.)recruitment 2019 process.
About Banaras Hindu University (BHU):
Banaras Hindu University commonly referred to as BHU; formerly known as Central Hindu College) is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. Established in 1916 by Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya, BHU is one of the largest residential universities in Asia, with over 20,000 students. The university comprises all castes, creeds, religions and genders, and is on the list of Institutes of National Importance The university’s main campus spread over 1,300 acres (5.3 km2) was built on land donated by the Kashi Naresh, the hereditary ruler of Banaras (“Kashi” being an alternative name for Banaras or Varanasi).
Postal Address:International Centre C/3/3, Tagore House, Varanasi Uttar Pradesh 221005.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/