Bharathiar University Recruitment
Research Officer (Post Graduate, NET/SET/Ph.D)
Bharathiar University Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Bharathiar University Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Bharathiar University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Bharathiar University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Bharathiar University Research Officer (Post Graduate, NET/SET/Ph.D)recruitment process.
Research Officer Vacancy – Last Date 02 April 2019 (Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu), Bharathiar University recruits Research Officer Post. Post Graduate, NET/SET/Ph.D candidates can apply.
About Bharathiar University (भरथिअर यूनिवर्सिटी):
The Bharathiar University was established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnadu in February, 1982 under the provision of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982). The Postgraduate Centre of the University of Madras, which was functioning in Coimbatore before 1982 formed the core of the Bharathiar University. In May, 1985 the University received the recognition from University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi for the purpose of grants.
The University named after the great national poet Subramania Bharathi is enshrined with the motto “Educate to Elevate”. In the University, every effort is harnessed to realize his dream of making educational institutions as temple of learning. It is the aim of the University to participate in the task of inculcating necessary Knowledge, Skills and Creative Attitudes and values among the youth of the country to contribute more effectively towards establishing an equitable social and economic and secular ideal of our nation.
Contact Us:Marudhamalai Rd, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641046
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/