Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited (BCPL) Recruitment
Machine Operator (I.T.I./ Diploma)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited (BCPL) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited (BCPL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited (BCPL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited (BCPL) Machine Operator (I.T.I./ Diploma) recruitment process.
Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited (BCPL) recruits Machine Operator Posts. I.T.I./ Diploma experienced candidates can apply.
About Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited (BCPL)
Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Works Ltd. was established on April 12, 1901, by eminent scientist & entrepreneur Acharya Prafulla Chandra Ray which is thefirst Chemical & Pharmaceutical Company in India. From humble beginning with one factory at Maniktala (Kolkata) in 1905, three more factories were established – one at Panihati (North 24 Parganas, West Bengal) in 1920, one in Mumbai in 1938 and one in Kanpur in 1949 with its Registered Office at 6, Ganesh Chunder Avenue, Kolkata. Besides, the company is having 11 sales outlets and 10 C& F agencies spreaded all over India.
The Company performed very well till early 70s. On December 15, 1977, the Management of Bengal Chemical was taken over by the Government of India and the Union Government nationalized the Organization on December 15, 1980. A new Government Company, Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (BCPL) was launched on March 27, 1981.
Contact Us:Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited
( A Government of India Enterprise )
Registered Office: 6 Ganesh Chandra Avenue,
Kolkata – 700 013
Phone: +91-(033)-2237-1525 / 1526 / 7667
+91-(033)- 2225-9502 / 7656
Fax : +91-(033)-2225-7697
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/