BELTRON Recruitment 2019
Account Assistant (CA / ICWA / MBA /M.Com/ B.Com.)
Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (BELTRON) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for BELTRON Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (BELTRON) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (BELTRON) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete BELTRON Account Assistant (CA / ICWA / MBA /M.Com/ B.Com.)recruitment 2019 process.
Account Assistant Vacancies – Last Date 14 February 2019 (Patna, Bihar), Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (BELTRON) recruits Account Assistant Posts. Candidates with CA / ICWA / MBA /M.Com/ B.Com. experience can apply.
(i) Company may shortlist candidate for admission to written test.
(ii) Final selection will be through written (CBT) test for all posts except Chief Account Officer and
Manager (PMU, PMU(IPR))) and interview of shortlisted candidates for Chief Account Officer and
Manager (PMU, PMU(IPR))) Posts.
Based on the performance in Written (CBT) Test, candidates will be further shortlisted for the
Personal Interview, if required.
The facility for conducting written examination for Divyang (Persons with Disabilities) will be
provided in accordance to Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Disability
Affairs Letter No. F. No.16-110/2003-DD/III dated 26th February, 2013.
(iv) Location/Cities of Written Examination:
Patna/ Nearby Patna
1. Before applying, candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other
norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment /
selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason
4. Date of issuance of mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
5. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree /diploma is awarded, its equivalent
percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by
University / Institute.
6. In the absence of any proof of norms adopted by the University / Institute to convert
CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage, the criteria adopted by AICTE shall be followed.
7. Records of the candidates not selected shall not be preserved beyond 06 months from the date
of publication of Select List.
8. Candidates from PSE / Government / Quasi Government should produce “No Objection
Certificate” at the time of Interview.
9. If the SC/ST/OBC/PWD Certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the
candidates will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the same either in
English or Hindi.
10. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process
or after recruitment or on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not
found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
1. Candidates who have already deserted/resigned from their appointment in BELTRON will not be
13. Please do not send any original documents / Certificates.
Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (BELTRON)
Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. (BSEDC Ltd.), is a Govt. of Bihar undertaking engaged in businesses related to Electronics, Computer goods and IT services. The corporation caters to the technological needs of the government and carries out IT project conceptualization and implementation for the State Government Departments and agencies.
BSEDC believes that an opportunity for delivering solutions and IT services is beyond the routine delivery of IT services and solutions, understand vision, mission of the organization, assess the needs of the stakeholders, work towards measurable objectives and deliver value to the beneficiaries by delivering superior value through its services and solutions.
To Provide Excellent Electronic, IT Goods, IT Services to the Government of Bihar.
To help its clients adapt themselves to the modern management techniques.
To create a robust IT eco-system for enhancing competitiveness and productivity of the key economic sectors affecting the lives of the majority of the population of the State
To disseminate the IT and ITeS activities across the State so that rural population is equally benefited
To significantly enhance the availability of skilled manpower in the Government sector.
To provide seamless and reliable citizen-centric services and information for the public, thereby enhancing efficiency, transparency and accountability of Government
Contact Us:Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. (Beltron)
Beltron Bhawan, Shastri Nagar
Patna – 800023
Tel:- +91-612 – 2281856, +91-612 – 2284745 ,Fax:+91-612-2281857
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/