Vascular interventional Radiologist Vacancies – Last Date 28 February 2019 (Mumbai, Maharashtra), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) recruits Vascular interventional Radiologist Posts. MBBS, MD / DNB experienced candidates can apply.
BARC Recruitment 2019
BARC Job for Vascular interventional Radiologist (MBBS, MD / DNB)
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete BARC Vascular interventional Radiologist (MBBS, MD / DNB)recruitment 2019 process.
About Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC):
Dr. Bhabha approached Sir Dorabji Tata Trust for starting nuclear research in India leading to the establishment of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai, which was inaugurated on December 19, 1945. Atomic Energy Act was passed on April 15,1948 and Atomic Energy Commission was constituted on August 10, 1948 in order to intensify the studies related to the exploitation of nuclear energy for the benefit of the nation. Exhaustive survey for rare minerals and Uranium deposits started by Atomic Minerals Division and on August 18, 1959 Indian Rare Earths Ltd was set up for the chemical processing and recovery of rare earth compounds and Thorium-Uranium deposits. Atomic Energy Commission started Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay on January 3, 1954. Atomic Energy Commission functioning under the Ministry of Natural Resources and Scientific Research was brought under the Department of Atomic Energy from August 3, 1954 with Dr. Homi Bhabha as the Secretary to the Government of India for the department. Department of Atomic Energy functioned under the direct control of the Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and continued to remain under the direct charge of successive prime ministers since then.
Postal Address:Trombay, Mumbai – 400 085 India
Tel:+91-22-25505050 / 25592000
Fax:+91-22-25505151 / 25519613
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in