Economist Vacancies – Last Date 15 February 2019 (Mumbai, Maharashtra), Bank of Maharashtra recruits Economist Post. Candidate with Ph.D. experience can apply.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
Economist in Scale – IV (Ph.D. in Economics)
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Bank of Maharashtra website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Bank of Maharashtra Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Bank of Maharashtra Economist in Scale – IV (Ph.D. in Economics)recruitment process.
About Bank of Maharashtra:
Bank of Maharashtra is a major public sector bank in India. Government of India holds 81.61% of the total shares. The bank has 15 million customers across the length and breadth of the country served through 1897 branches as of 5 April 2016. It has largest network of branches by any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra.
The bank was founded by V. G. Kale and D. K. Sathe and registered as a banking company on 16 September 1935 at Pune.
The bank was registered on 16 September 1935 with an authorised capital of 1 million, and began business on 8 February 1936. Bank’s financial assistance to small units has given birth to many of today’s industrial houses. After nationalization in 1969, the bank expanded rapidly.
Contact Us:Bank of Maharashtra, Central Office, ‘Lokmangal, 1501, Shivajinagar Pune-411005
Telephone Number:020 – 25532728
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/