Balmer Lawrie & Company Limited Recruitment
Govt Job for Associate Vice President (MBA, Post Graduate)
Balmer Lawrie & Company Limited Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Balmer Lawrie & Company Limited Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Balmer Lawrie & Company Limited website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Balmer Lawrie & Company Limited Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Balmer Lawrie & Company Limited Associate Vice President (MBA, Post Graduate)recruitment process.
Associate Vice President Vacancy – Last Date 14 December 2018, Balmer Lawrie & Company Limited recruits Associate Vice President Posts. Candidate with MBA, Post Graduate experienced can apply.
About Balmer Lawrie & Company Limited:
Founded by two Scotsmen, Stephen George Balmer and Alexander Lawrie, in Kolkata, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. started its corporate journey as a Partnership Firm on 1st February 1867. Traversing the 151 years gone by, today Balmer Lawrie is a Miniratna – I Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Govt. of India, with a turnover of Rs. 1901 crores and a profit of Rs. 254 crores. Along with its five Joint Ventures and two subsidiaries in India and abroad, today it is a much-respected transnational diversified conglomerate with presence in both manufacturing and service sectors. Balmer Lawrie is a market leader in Steel Barrels, Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. It also has significant presence in most other businesses, it operates, viz, Leather Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure etc. In its 150 years of existence, Balmer Lawrie has been successfully responding to the demands of an ever changing environment, leveraging every change as an opportunity to innovate and emerge a leader in industry.
Contact Us:Corporate & Registered Office, 21, Netaji Subash Road, Kolkata -700 001
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/