Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP) Recruitment
Govt Job for Programme Manager Trainee (Post-Graduate)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP) Programme Manager Trainee (Post-Graduate) recruitment process.
Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP) recruits Programme Manager Trainee posts. Post-Graduate Experience candidates can apply.
Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP)
Demographic dividend, Development indicators and Market potential have placed India in a formidable position in the 21st century’s financial landscape. By the year 2020, the country is poised to become a major human resource hub of the World even ahead of many developed nations of the present. A huge responsibility rests with the State Governments towards making the country future ready and a great deal of this depends upon concerted efforts in raising the quality and standards of the human resources. The Government of India, realizing this has created a road map for Human Resources Development at all levels including Education, Research, Industry and Trade.
The Kerala State, by realizing this responsibility, has embarked upon an ambitious project named State Skill Development Project to equip its young population with skills in cutting edge sectors in order to effectively alleviate the unemployment problem in the state. The project combines both preventive (Additional Skill Acquisition Programme – ASAP) and curative approaches (Additional Skill Enhancement Programme). On the preventive side, the General and Higher Education Departments together will implement the Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP) to amplify working hands in different sectors of the economy, by providing additional skill sets to students along with their regular courses. In the curative part, Additional Skill Enhancement Programme (ASEP), under the leadership of Labour and Local Self Government Departments, is envisaged to encompass skill development and grooming initiatives for unemployed persons registered in the Employment Exchanges across the State.
Website Address: http://asapkerala.gov.in/
Contact Us:Additional Skill Acquisition Programme Secretariat
Higher Education Department
Government of Kerala
3rd Floor, Trans Towers
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
PIN Code : 695014
Telephone 0471 – 2772500 / 01 / 02
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/