Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment
Govt Job for Assam Finance Service (Degree in Arts/ Science /Commerce)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Assam Finance Service (Degree in Arts/ Science /Commerce) recruitment process.
About Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on Ist April, 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its first Chairman. Till framing a new regulation in 1951, five more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for different period after Mr James Hezelett. On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f. Ist September 1951. Also in the same year the Assam Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation was promulgated in exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of clause II of Article 320 of the Constitution.
Contact Us:Jawahar Nagar
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/