Anna University Recruitment
Govt Job for JRF / Project Fellow (M.Sc., NET/GATE/JEST, M.E./M.Tech.)
Anna University Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Anna University Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Anna University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Anna University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Anna University JRF / Project Fellow (M.Sc., NET/GATE/JEST, M.E./M.Tech.)recruitment process.
JRF / Project Fellow Vacancy – Last Date 18 January 2019, Anna University recruits JRF / Project Fellow post. Candidates with M.Sc., NET/GATE/JEST, M.E./M.Tech. experienced can apply.
About Anna University:
Anna University was established on 4th September, 1978 as a unitary type of
University. This University was named after Late Dr.C.N.Annadurai, former Chief Minister
of Tamil Nadu. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and
Applied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society. Besides
promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation
between the academic and industrial communities.
Website Address: https://www.annauniv.edu/
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/