Ambala Cantonment Board Recruitment
Ambala Cantonment Board Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Ambala Cantonment Board Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Ambala Cantonment Board website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Ambala Cantonment Board Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Ambala Cantonment Board Sanitary Inspectors recruitment process.
Ambala Cantonment Board recruits Sanitary Inspectors post. 12th passed, Diploma candidates can apply.
About Ambala Cantonment Board
Ambala Cantonment was established in the year 1843. Cantonment Board, Ambala is a statutory body constituted under the Cantonments Act, 2006.The emergence of the Cantonment Board as a municipal body in cantonments was basically in response to the need for maintenance of proper sanitation, health and hygiene in these areas. The scope of the Cantonment Board functions extends to the entire gamut of municipal administration. In addition to provide basic amenities, Cantonment Board , Ambala also manages public welfare institutions and facilities to the residents of the cantonment area. In the year 1977, major portion of civil area consisting of Sadar Bazar, B.C. Bazar and B.I. Bazar has been excised. At present total area of the cantonment is 8100.49 acres. As per census of 2001 the total population of the Cantonment including troops is 61748
Ambala Cantonment Board is categorized as Class I Cantonment and comprises of 16 members giving an equal representation to Elected and official members.
Under the Cantonments Act, 2006, the Cantonment Board has been entrusted with several crucial municipal functions such as street light, building activity regulation, water supply, sanitation, health, primary education, public safety and town planning. Apart from these regulatory functions, Cantonment Board also undertakes several additional measures under public improvement schemes and constantly endeavors to achieve excellence and upgrade the quality of services being provided to the general public. Ambala Cantonment Board has traveled a long way in accepting the challenges posed by increasing pressure on civic amenities and is making constant efforts to improve the quality of life and provide the best quality of services.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/