High Court of Judicature at Allahabad Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service-2018 (Advocate)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for High Court of Judicature at Allahabad Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit High Court of Judicature at Allahabad website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in High Court of Judicature at Allahabad Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete High Court of Judicature at Allahabad Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service-2018 (Advocate) recruitment process.
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad recruits Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service-2018 posts. Candidates with Advocate experience can apply.
About High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
B y the Indian High Courts Act passed by British Parliament in 1861, provision was made, not only for the replacement of the Supreme Courts of Calcutta, Madras and Bombay and for the establishment of High Courts in their places, but for the establishment of a High Court by Letters Patent in any other part of Her Majesty’s territories not already included in the jurisdiction of another High Court. In the year 1866, the High Court of Judicature for the North-Western Provinces came into existence at Agra under Letters Patent of the 17th March, 1866, replacing the old Sudder Diwanny Adawlat.
Contact Us:12C Hastings Road, Nyaya Marg, Canton, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211001
Telex Code : 540-279 JUST IN
PBX : 0532-2422335, 2422336, 2422337, 2421611-18
Fax No. : 0532-2420152 (Registrar General)
Fax No. : 0532-2421742 (PPS to Hon. CJ)
Fax No. : 0532-2420317 (O) (Registrar Protocol)
ISDN No.: 0532-2406680, 2406685, 2406690
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/