All India Radio (AIR) Recruitment 2019
All India Radio (AIR) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for All India Radio (AIR) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit All India Radio (AIR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in All India Radio (AIR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete All India Radio (AIR) Legal Expertrecruitment 2019 process.
All India Radio (AIR) recruits Legal Expert Post. Candidate with LLB experience can apply.
All India Radio (AIR):
As India’s National Broadcaster and also the premier Public Service Broadcaster, All India Radio (AIR) has been serving to inform, educate and entertain the masses since it’s inception, truly living up to its motto – ‘Bahujan Hitaya : Bahujan Sukhaya’. One of the largest broadcasting organisations in the world in terms of the number of languages of broadcast, the spectrum of socio-economic and cultural diversity it serves, AIR’s home service comprises 420 stations today located across the country, reaching nearly 92% of the country’s area and 99.19 % of the total population. AIR originates programming in 23 languages and 179 dialects.
Contact Us:Akashvani Bhavan, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/