Research Assistant / Field Investigator Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 12 February 2019 (Chennai, Tamil Nadu), Alagappa University recruitResearch Assistant / Field Investigator post. M.Phil / Post Graduate experienced candidates can apply.
Alagappa University Recruitment 2019
Alagappa University Job for Research Assistant / Field Investigator (M.Phil / Post Graduate)
Alagappa University Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Alagappa University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Alagappa University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Alagappa University Research Assistant / Field Investigator (M.Phil / Post Graduate)recruitment 2019 process.
About Alagappa University
Alagappa University Reaccredited with ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) is located at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu is accessible from Madurai and Tiruchirappalli Airports within two hours. The 440 acre green and lush campus houses all the academic activities. This University has emerged from the galaxy of institutions initially founded by the great philanthropist and educationist Dr. RM. Alagappa Chettiar.
University was brought into existence by a Special Act of the Government of Tamil Nadu in May 1985 with the objective of fostering research, development and dissemination of knowledge in various branches of learning. Alagappa University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India. The University has 24 Departments, 6 Centres and 2 Constituent Colleges on its campus. 35 Affiliated Colleges, 1 Autonomous College located in the districts of Sivaganga and Ramanathapuram are part of the University. Alagappa University College of Arts and Science is also functioning at Paramakudi as a Constituent College.
Contact Us:The Registrar
Karaikudi – 630 003
Tel : 04565 – 226001
Fax : 04565 – 225525
E-mail : email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/