AIIMS Raipur Recruitment
Govt Job for Senior Resident (Post Graduate Degree & Diploma)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (AIIMS Raipur) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for AIIMS Raipur Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (AIIMS Raipur) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (AIIMS Raipur) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident (Post Graduate Degree & Diploma)recruitment process.
Senior Resident (141 Vacancies) – Last Date (Interview) 05 February 2019 (Raipur, Chhattisgarh) All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (AIIMS Raipur) recruits Senior Resident Post. Candidates with Post Graduate Degree & Diploma experienced can apply.
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur – AIIMS Raipur (अखिल भारतीय आयुर्विज्ञान संस्थान, रायपुर):
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur is a medical college and medical research public university based inRaipur, Chhattisgarh, India. The Institute operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. This All-India Institute of Medical Sciences (Amendment) Act, 2012 has replaced the Ordinance which allowed the sixAIIMS—like institutes to become operational from September 2012. The All-India Institute of Medical Sciences (Amendment) Bill, 2012, was introduced in the Lok Sabha on 27 August 2012. Lok Sabha passed the AIIMS (Amendment) Bill, 2012 on 30 August 2012. Bill was then introduced in Rajya Sabha on 3 September 2012. Rajya Sabha passed the Bill on 4 September 2012. Bill got its assent from the President of India, Pranab Mukherjee on 12 September 2012 and the Act came into force. The proposed measure will help the Centre change the status of the six new AIIMS registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act to be autonomous body corporate on the lines of the existing AIIMS in Delhi. AIIMS(Amendment)
Postal Address:Tatibandh, G E Road, Raipur Chhattisgarh 492099
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in