आल इंडिया इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ आयुर्वेदा
Name of the Post/
No. of Post & Reservation Age Qualification Mode of
1. ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
(Level-12 of the Pay Matrix
Swasthavritta – 1 (SC)
Ras Shastra & Bhaisajya Kalpana – 1 (UR)
Rog Nidan & Vikriti Vigyan – 1 (OBC)
Prasuti Tantra & Stri Rog – 1 (SC)
Panchakarma – 1 (UR)
Kaumarbhritya – 1 (UR)
Kriya Sharir – 1 (OBC)
Dravyaguna – 1 (UR)
Ayurveda Samhita – 1 (ST)
Shalakya Tantra – 1 (SC)
Kayachikitsa – 1 (OBC)
Shalya Tantra – 1 (EWS)
Not exceeding 45
years (Relaxable in
orders issued by the
from time to time)
i. Degree in Ayurveda recognized
under Schedule II of IMCC Act,
ii. MD/MS (Ay.) recognized by CCIM
under Schedule-II of IMCC Act, 1970
in the concerned subject.
iii. 3 years full time teaching and or
research experience from any
recognized institute after MD/MS
iv. Published works, such as research
papers (min 3) in indexed journals
and books or technical reports.
i. PhD (in the concerned subject)
1. The qualification regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of the Selection Committee in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes
or Scheduled Tribes, if at any stage of selection, the Selection Committee is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities
possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them. The appointing authority shall record the reasons
for relaxing the qualifications regarding experience in writing while doing so.
2. Initially the tenure of deputation will be for one year which may be extended subject to approval of the Competent Authority. Tenure and all other terms and
conditions of deputation will be governed in terms of the guidelines of DoPT OM dated 17th June, 2010 and any other instructions/guidelines issued by
Government of India in this regard from time to time.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS
Applicants are advised to read all instructions carefully before sending their applications.
a. Benefits under AIIA service:
1. These posts carry usual allowance as admissible to the Central Government employees and as made applicable to All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA)
b. Other Conditions:
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the
applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess essential criteria laid down for various posts to avoid disappointment
at later stage. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
3. The prescribed essential criteria are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Screening/Interview/Written
Test, as the case may be. The Competent Authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualifications/year of experience in the
subject/Screening Test/other criteria. The decision of the Director, All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) will be final in this regard. In case the number of
eligible/shortlisted applications are found disproportionately higher, a Screening Test for shortlisting the candidates for Interview may be conducted.
4. The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid
5. The place of posting indicated is for initial joining and reporting. Selected candidate may be posted at Headquarters or any Satellite Centre of AIIA as per
requirement at the discretion of Director, AIIA.
6. If any document/Certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript in Hindi/English of the same duly attested by a Gazetted
Officer or Notary is to be submitted.
7. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualification and/or experience will be the closing date prescribed for receipt of application.
8. Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of Screening/Interview by the order of the Competent Authority. This is subject to change without any notice.
9. The candidates servicing in Govt./Autonomous/Statutory Bodies should apply through proper channel and their application should reach the office of
Director, All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) on or before the closing date. They should submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of
interview. In case they do not furnish the same, their candidature will straightaway be rejected.
10. Candidate applying for more than one post must send separate applications for each post.
11. No advance application shall be entertained.
12. While forwarding the application the sponsoring authority/employers shall ensure that the particulars of the candidate are verified and that he/she fulfills
the eligibility conditions, along with a certificate that the officer is free/clear from vigilance angle and no disciplinary proceeding(s) is/are pending or being
contemplated against the applicant.
13. Complete ACR dossier/APARs of last five years of the applicant (for deputation posts) must be enclosed with the application duly attested by the officer not
below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent.
14. Institute reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason thereof.
Page 4 of 6
15. Any corrigendum/order regarding this advertisement will be issued on the website of the Institute only. Candidates are advised to remain in touch with the
website for this purpose. No separate corrigendum etc. will be published in Newspaper.
16. Applicants will be fully responsible for the accuracy of the information they furnish in the Application Form. Candidate must ensure that he/she is fulfilling
all the eligibility conditions, as prescribed in the advertisement to avoid any disappointment at later stage. Any information furnished by the candidate if
found wrong at any stage will result in his/her disqualification and/or dismissal from the service at any stage and no correspondence will be entertained in
this regard at all.
17. The number/category/recruitment mode of posts advertised may increase/decrease/change, and the Institute reserves the right not to fill up some or all
posts advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
18. In anticipation of the huge number of applicants, scrutiny of the eligibility criteria etc. may not be undertaken at the time of Recruitment Examination.
Therefore, the applications shall be accepted provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc.
and satisfy themselves that they are eligible as per advertisement published/uploaded by the Institute before applying, otherwise their candidature will be
cancelled at any stage if any information or claim is not found substantiated including when the scrutiny of documents is undertaken by the University.
19. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issuing an appointment letter, the Institute
reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicant.
20. Based on the declaration made by the candidate in their Application Form, they will be provisionally declared eligible to appear in the Test/Exam/Interview.
However, a preliminary scrutiny may be made based on information provided in the application form before declaration of results as decided by the Institute.
All Selection will be made in order of merit. Qualified/selected candidates are subject to multi stage document verification as prescribed including verification
from original & others. If anyone is found not fulfilling the prescribed qualification/experience etc. claimed and any other eligibility criteria as per the
advertisement published/uploaded, at any stage of process, his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled without any further notice.
21. Admit Card/ Call letter for Exam/Interview, if shortlisted, shall be sent by Email to the email id provided by the candidate in Application Form. However, the
Institute shall not be responsible for non-delivery of the same due to any technical issues in the concerned email id.
22. The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the Competent Medical Board/Medical Authority before joining the post.
23. The candidate shall have to appear for Interview, if called for, at his/her own cost. However, SC/ST/OBC candidates, if called for Interview will be allowed
Travelling Allowance as per rules.
24. The terms & conditions for appointment will be as per Recruitment Rules of All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA).
25. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
26. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
c. Application Fee:
• Application Fee is payable online only through SBI Collect portal as given below, as per the instruction attached separately at Annexure-A:
o Group A posts of Level-12 of the Pay Matrix and above:
₹2000/- for General/EWS/OBC candidates and ₹1000/- for SC/ST candidates
• No application fee applicable for Physically Handicapped candidates and candidates applying for Deputation post.
• Applications not supported by the appropriate copy of certificate for claiming fee relaxation under reserved category (under Application Fee relaxation) fee
amount will be as applicable for General/Unreserved posts.
• In case a candidate is applying for more than one post, application fee will be paid separately for each post applied for.
Page 5 of 6
• Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances, including fee paid after closing date of receipt of applications.
• Candidate must attach a printout of Fee submission confirmation generated from SBI Collect portal and Transaction Reference No. must be mentioned in the
application at place provided for this purpose.
d. How to apply:
• Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format downloaded from website or neatly typed on A4 size paper on one side as per the format available
on the website https://aiia.gov.in as per the following Applications formats:
Application Form – I : For Faculty/Medical Experts
• Candidate must sign in the application form.
• Application completed in all respect enclosing self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications,
experience, cast/community/Persons with disabilities (PWD) in prescribed format by Govt. of India, the supporting documents along with non-refundable
Application Fee should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___________________ on DIRECT BASIS” by registered/Speed-Post
Assistant Professor (12 Vacancy) Last Date 20 June 2023 (Delhi), All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) recruits Assistant Professor posts. MD/MS experience candidates can apply.
Medical Officer (MBBS)(CLOSED) in All India Institute of Ayurveda - AIIA Recruitment
Medical Officer (MBBS)(CLOSED)
Medical Officer Vacancy Last Date 19 October 2020 (Delhi), All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) recruits Medical Officer posts. MBBS experience candidates can apply.
Senior Research Fellow (Graduate, M.Sc, M.Pharma)- Governemnt Job in Recruitment
Senior Research Fellow (Graduate, M.Sc, M.Pharma)- Governemnt Job
All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA)
All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) recruits Senior Research Fellow posts. Graduate, M.Sc, M.Pharma experience candidates can apply.
About All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) आल इंडिया इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ आयुर्वेदा
The proposal of establishing All India Institute of Ayurveda in Delhi has many driving factors behind it. Emerging global demand towards Ayurveda has given a lot of thrust to have a centre of excellence of Ayurveda that cater not only to R&D and standardization needs of Ayurveda products but also sub-serve the purpose of imparting tertiary health care and interdisciplinary training & research in different disciplines of Ayurveda.
No Central Government Institution in the national capital city and elsewhere in the country provides state-of-the art Ayurvedic treatment facilities where visiting diplomats, delegates and other interested foreign visitors along with common public could be taken to provide them a glimpse or first-hand experience of classical Ayurveda therapies, education and scientific research. AIIA would fill this gap and will be instrumental in attracting foreign patients for Ayurvedic treatment of such chronic health problems, which do not find solutions in other medical systems. The Institute is expected to help boosting medical tourism in India and showcasing strengths of Ayurveda.
Contact us:All India Institute of Ayurveda
Sarita Vihar, Mathura Road
New Delhi – 110076
Phone : 011 – 29948658
FAX : 011 – 29948660
Email : email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit