All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) Recruitment
Senior Research Fellow (Graduate, M.Sc, M.Pharma)- Governemnt Job
All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) Senior Research Fellow (Graduate, M.Sc, M.Pharma)- Governemnt Jobrecruitment process.
All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) recruits Senior Research Fellow posts. Graduate, M.Sc, M.Pharma experience candidates can apply.
About All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA)
The proposal of establishing All India Institute of Ayurveda in Delhi has many driving factors behind it. Emerging global demand towards Ayurveda has given a lot of thrust to have a centre of excellence of Ayurveda that cater not only to R&D and standardization needs of Ayurveda products but also sub-serve the purpose of imparting tertiary health care and interdisciplinary training & research in different disciplines of Ayurveda.
No Central Government Institution in the national capital city and elsewhere in the country provides state-of-the art Ayurvedic treatment facilities where visiting diplomats, delegates and other interested foreign visitors along with common public could be taken to provide them a glimpse or first-hand experience of classical Ayurveda therapies, education and scientific research. AIIA would fill this gap and will be instrumental in attracting foreign patients for Ayurvedic treatment of such chronic health problems, which do not find solutions in other medical systems. The Institute is expected to help boosting medical tourism in India and showcasing strengths of Ayurveda.
Contact us:All India Institute of Ayurveda
Sarita Vihar, Mathura Road
New Delhi – 110076
Phone : 011 – 29948658
FAX : 011 – 29948660
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/