Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET/GATE)
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for ARI Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete ARI Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET/GATE)recruitment process.
Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 29 January 2019 (Pune, Maharashtra), Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) recruits Junior Research Fellow Post. Candidates with M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified experienced can apply.
About Agharkar Research Institute
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) is an autonomous institute of the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. It was established in 1946 as Maharashtra Association for the Cultivation of Science (MACS) and was registered under the Societies Registration Act. 1850. Later, as the research activities started expanding, the MACS Research Institute was given a separate identity. The institute was renamed as ARI in 1992 to honour its founder Director, late Professor S. P. Agharkar. The current research and development activities of ARI span across all areas of life sciences spread over six different themes, namely Biodiversity & Paleobiology, Bioenergy, Bioprospecting, Developmental Biology, Genetics & Plant Breeding, and Nanobioscience.
Website Details – http://aripune.org/
Institute Address – Gopal Ganesh Agarkar Road, Pune – 411004 Maharashtra, India. Phones: + 91-20-25325000 / + 91-020-25653680
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/