Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - M.Sc.
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for ACTREC Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete ACTREC Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - M.Sc.recruitment process.
Senior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 20 March 2019 (Mumbai, Maharashtra), Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) recruits Senior Research Fellow Post. Candidates with M.Sc. experienced can apply.
About Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer-ACTREC (एसीटीआरइसी):
The origins of the Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) are rooted in the Indian Cancer Research Centre (ICRC), which was established in 1952 in Parel, Mumbai, under the purview of the Ministry of Health, Government of India. In 1966, ICRC was renamed the Cancer Research Institute (CRI) and amalgamated with the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), creating the first comprehensive cancer centre in India – the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), an autonomous grant-in-aid institution of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India.
Over the years, as the institute grew in repute and staff strength, with several new disciplines introduced into its repertoire, an acute shortage of space led to the search for a larger campus. The ACTREC project was conceptualized by the DAE in November 1983. During the period 1985-1987, DAE acquired a huge 60 acre plot of land from CIDCO in Navi Mumbai, the newly developing city across the harbour, and it was decided to set up a much larger institute on this campus.
Contact Us:Tata Memorial Centre, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410 210, INDIA.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/