डा.बी.आर. आंबेडकर सेण्टर फॉर बिओमेडिकल रिसर्च
Junior Research Fellow Position (01)
Duration of Project
07-05-2026 (or till the completion of project)
First class (60% or equivalent grade) M.Sc in Physics with valid NET/GATE.
M. Tech in Material Science/Nanotechnology/Nanoscience & Nanotechnology
Rs. 31,000/+ for first two years and Rs. 35,000/- plus HRA as per NITJ rules
- Preparation and optimization of QDs doped liquid crystal composites.
- Study the morphological, optical and dielectric properties of nanocomposites for next-generation display devices.
- Good number of publications/patents in high impact factor journals are expected.
How to Apply
Interested candidates have to submit complete application form, experience certificates, along with self-attested photocopies of marks sheet/certificates through email (email@example.com) or by registered post by 18th June, 2023 at below address:Dr. B R AMBEDKAR NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, JALANDHAR
G T Road Bye Pass, Jalandhar-144027, Punjab (India)
(An Institution of National Importance)
Department of Physics
Terms and Conditions
- Selected candidate may register for a Ph.D. programme in Physics department, NIT Jalandhar as per the Institute norms.
- The appointment of the JRF will be purely temporary and valid for the above period as mentioned above or until the completion of the project or until the services are required by the Project PI, whichever is earlier.
- The services of the JRF will be liable to termination at any time without any notice and without assigning any reason.
- The appointment shall be specifically for the aforesaid project and staff member will not have any claim/right on any post in the NITJ Institute.
- Interested candidate may send complete application and other documents through email in a single PDF file.
- In the subject line, please mention: “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JRF POSITION”.
- At the time of the interview, applicants have to show their marks-sheet and other related documents for verification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called to appear in the interview. The information of the interview will be communicated through email only provided in the application.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidate for attending the walk interview.
- Last date of submission of the application is 18.06.2023.
Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date 18 June 2023 (Delhi), Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research (ACBR) recruits Junior Research Fellow Post. Candidates with M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech Experienced candidates can apply.
Game Developer (B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma)(CLOSED) in Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research Recruitment
Game Developer (B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma)(CLOSED)
Game Developer Vacancy – Last Date 05 January 2023 (Delhi), Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research (ACBR) recruits Game Developer Post. Candidates with B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma Experienced candidates can apply.
Research/Project Associate/Assistant (B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech)(CLOSED) in Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research Recruitment
Research/Project Associate/Assistant (B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech)(CLOSED)
Research/Project Associate/Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 04 October 2021 (Delhi), Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research (ACBR) recruits Research/Project Associate/Assistant Post. Candidates with B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, Experienced candidates can apply.
Guest faculty (M.Phil/Ph.D) (CLOSED) in Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research Recruitment
Guest faculty (M.Phil/Ph.D) (CLOSED)
Guest faculty Vacancies – Last Date 16 September 2021 (Delhi), Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research (ACBR) recruits Guest faculty Post. Candidates with M.Phil/Ph.D, Experienced candidates can apply.
About Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research (डा.बी.आर. आंबेडकर सेण्टर फॉर बिओमेडिकल रिसर्च)
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research (ACBR) is a unique center under the University of Delhi where a multispeciality group of scientists work as a cohesive team and participate in active teaching and research. The absence of formal departmental setup provides an excellent environment where each faculty is free to interact with each other and contribute to better teaching and research in the complementary areas.The emphasis of research investigations has been mainly on chemistry and biology and is being carried out in some of the frontline areas of basic and applied biomedical sciences such as Drug Discovery and Drug Development, Medical Biotechnology, Molecular Modeling and DNA Diagnostics, Molecular Oncology, Immunology, Genomics & Proteomics, Medicinal Chemistry, Cancer Genetics, Human Genetics and Neuropharmacology.Within a small span of time, ACBR has earned its name and fame both at National and International level.
Website Address: http://acbrdu.edu/index.html
Contact us : Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research
University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007 India
Tel : + 91 – 11 – 27666272, 27667151
Fax: + 91 – 11 – 27666248
For more Government jobs, Please visit