Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment
Sr. Consultant (Graduate, MBA)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Airports Authority of India (AAI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Airports Authority of India (AAI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Airports Authority of India (AAI) Sr. Consultant (Graduate, MBA) recruitment process.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) recruits Sr. Consultant posts. Candidates with Graduate, MBA experience can apply.
About Airports Authority of India (AAI)
The AAI (Hindi: भारतीय विमानपत्तन प्राधिकरण; Bhãratiya Vimãnpatan Prãdhikarañ) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 132 Airports, including 24 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations. AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radar installations at 11 locations along with 89 VOR/DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). 52 runways are provided with Instrument landing system (ILS) installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports.
Contact Us: Airports Authority of India, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/