Laboratory Attendant (Weaving)
- Indian Institute of Handloom Technology
- INR PB -1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
- Education Requirements: Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University with at least two year’s experience in winding, warping and other operations related to weaving.
- Age Limit: Below 30 years
- Address: Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Chowkaghat, - Varanasi Uttar Pradesh 221002
Laboratory Attendant (Processing)
- Salary: Pay Band -1 Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1800
- Education Requirements: Matriculate or its equivalent with two year’s experience in a reputed process house involved in Bleaching, Dyeing, Printing and Finishing
- Qualifications: Advance certificate course or Short Term course in Processing (Dyeing or Printing) from a recognised Institute or Weavers Service Centres or Indian Institutes of Handloom Technology.