Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Environmental Engineering)
- Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL)
- INR Rs.18, 880 – 470(4)-20,760 – 560(9)-25,800 – 760(15)-37,200/-plus usual allowances as admissible under Corporations’ rules.
- Education Requirements: Candidates should possess a degree in the respective discipline from any Indian University/Institute recognised by the Government of Meghalaya or UGC or AICTE, as below:- (a) For the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) –A minimum of bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering OR Mechanical Engineering OR Electrical & Electronics Engineering. (b) For the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) – A minimum of bachelor degree in Civil Engineering. (c) For the post of Assistant Engineer (Environmental)–A minimum of bachelor degree in Environmental Engineering.
- Age Limit: (i) Candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 30 years as on 01.01.2015. (ii)Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 (five) years in case of ST/SC candidates. (iii) Upper age limit is further relaxable up to 2 (two) years for post graduate candidates. (iv)Upper age limit is further relaxable by 5 (five) years for candidates already working in MeECL as Junior Engineers.
- Address: Lumjingshai, Short Round Road, Shillong Meghalaya 793001 India