Sr. Officer (F&A)
- National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (NHDC)
- INR Rs. 24,040/- p.m. (approx.)
- Education Requirements: Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Cost Accountant from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India / MBA with specialization in Finance (Full time two years) from an University recognized by University Grant Commission / Institution recognized by AICTE OR CA/ICWA(CMA)- Inter OR Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in Financial Management / Financial Planning from an university/college recognized by University Grant Commission OR M.Com/B.Com from a University recognized by University Grant Commission.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 yrs.
- Address: National Handloom Development Corporation Ltd., 10th & 11th Floor, Vikas Deep Building, 22 Station Road, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh 226001 India
Sr. Officer (H.R./P&A)
- Salary: Rs. 24,040/- p.m. (approx.)
- Education Requirements: Master of Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Mgt. or HR / Master of Industrial Relation & Personnel Mgt. / Master of Personnel Mgt./ Master of Social Work (MSW) from an university recognized by University Grants Commission. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management /Industrial Relation / Human Resource Development from an university recognized by University Grants Commission/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Experience Requirements: Minimum 4 years experience in case of MBA/MIRPM/MPM/MSW (out of which 2 years in the scale of 9000-21000 (IDA) or its equivalent) and minimum 5 years in case of Diploma Holder (out of which 3 years in the pay scale of 9000-21000 (IDA) or its equivalent) in the field of Personnel & Administration / Human Resource Management in a reputed organization of Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSU / Private Sector.
- Qualifications: Degree in Law and Working knowledge of computer like MS Office, usage of internet etc. will be preferred.