Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant (Health Physics)
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- INR Stipend during Training: Rs.9300 Pay Band afterTraining: Pay Band-2 Rs.9300 -34800 + GP Rs. 4200
- Education Requirements: B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Physics as principal and Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/ Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage. Mathematics at H.S.C. (10+2) level is essential. Candidates having Mathematics as the principal subject at B.Sc. are not eligible. Shall have had English as one of the subject either at SSC/SSLC or HSC level examinations.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on 15/02/2016
- Address: Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam, Kancheepuram Dist Tamilnadu 603102