Head of Division-Sugar Technology
Head of Division-Sugar Engineering
2. Candidate has to paste stamp size / passport size photo in the place specified in the application form.
3. The eligibility and suitability of a candidate shall be considered based on the information provided in the
4. All claims mentioned in the application should be supported by relevant and authenticated documents.
5. Certificates for prescribed qualifications must have been obtained from Competent Authority on or before the
last date of submission of application.
6. Applications should be complete in all respect as on the date of submission.
7. If a candidate has submitted more than one application for the same post, the latest application submitted within
the prescribed last date shall be considered as valid for the purpose of recruitment.
8. Incomplete applications will besummarily rejected.
9. The selection procedure will be in accordance with the norms laid out for the qualification / experience and
others for the relevant posts and are as per the Advertisement published in News Papers on 29.12.2015 and
available in the website:htpp://nsi.gov.in
About S.Nijalingappa Sugar Institute (SNSI)
Karnataka ranks 3rd in sugarcane production and 2nd with respect to sugar recovery in the country. The state is bestowed with favourable agro-climatic conditions for obtaining higher sugarcane yield and sugar recovery. There is a progressive development of sugar industry and sugarcane area in the state for the last 5 years. The progress of the industry and sugarcane farming is to be accomplished with the new research and development activities to be practiced in the industry and sugarcane farms.
Website Address – http://www.nijalingappasugar.com/
Institute Address – S. NIJALINGAPPA SUGAR INSTITUTE, C.T.S.No.4125/1B, Ganeshpur Road, Laxmi Tek, Belagavi-590 009 (Karnataka)
Phone (O) : 0831- 2472482, 2472483 Tele-fax : 0831-2472464.