Senior Research Scientist (B.E/ B.Tech /ME /M.Tech) in Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research - SAMEER Recruitment
Senior Research Scientist (B.E/ B.Tech /ME /M.Tech)
Senior Research Scientist (03 Vacancies) – Last Date (Interview) 06 August 2019 (Chennai,Tamil Nadu), Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER) recruits Senior Research Scientist Post. Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech /ME /M.Tech experienced can apply.
ITI Apprentice Trainees (12th, ITI Passed) in Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research - SAMEER Recruitment
ITI Apprentice Trainees (12th, ITI Passed)
ITI Apprentice Trainees (42 Vacancies) – Last Date (Interview 30th, 31st July & 1st Aug) 01 August 2019 (Mumbai, Maharashtra), Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER) recruits ITI Apprentice Trainees Post. Candidates with 12th, ITI Passed experienced can apply.
About Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER) – सोसाइटी फॉर एप्लाइड माइक्रोवेव इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स इंजीनियरिंग एंड रिसर्च:
SAMEER was set up as an autonomous R & D laboratory at Mumbai under the then Department of Electronics, Government of India with a broad mandate to undertake R & D work in the areas of Microwave Engineering and Electromagnetic Engineering Technology. It is an offshoot of the special microwave products unit (SMPU) set up in 1977 at the TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH (TIFR), Mumbai. SAMEER, Mumbai was setup in 1984.
The centre of Electromagnetics, Chennai of the then Department of Electronics (DOE) was merged with SAMEER in 1987.
SAMEER Kolkata centre was set up in 1994 for research & Development in Millimetrewave Technology.
A new centre is being established at Navi Mumbai campus of SAMEER for augmentation of EMI/EMC FACILITY for CE Marking of Electronics products.
To achieve excellence in application oriented research in the areas of Microwave /RF Electronics and Electromagnetics.
1. Research & Development activities in the areas of its expertise.
2. Engage in product development driven by technology and user requirement.
3. Develop expertise in areas of competence.
4. Create business division and to make it commercially viable in the long run
5. Become multi disciplinary institution and to carter to diversified applications for Rf and microwave areas
6. Undertake training ad consultancy in areas of competence.
7. Keep pace with rapidly changing technology by continuous training of its manpower
8. Become a non hierarchical organization empowering people at all levels with appropriate authority and accountability
SAMEER is committed to meeting user agencies requirement by providing world-class technology and services. Continuous improvement and teamwork will guide our pursuit for excellence.
Website Address: http://www.sameer.gov.in/
Address : I.I.T. Campus, Powai,
Post Box No: 8448
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Pincode – 400076
Email-id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : : (+91-22) 25723254
For more Government jobs, Please visit http://www.sarkari-naukri.in/