Scientific Officer SB in Electronics Engineering
Scientific Officer SB in Computer Engineering
Scientific Officer SB in Electrical Engineering
SAMEER Recruitment – Research Scientist Vacancies – Walk In Interview 23 March 2018
SAMEER Recruitment – Project Management Assistant – B Vacancies – Walk In Inteview 22 March 2018
Project Management Assistant - B
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER) recruits Project Management Assistant, Research Scientist, Scientific Officer Post. Candidates with BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MBA, Diploma In Engineering experienced can apply.
About Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER)
SAMEER was set up as an autonomous R & D laboratory at Mumbai under the then Department of Electronics, Government of India with a broad mandate to undertake R & D work in the areas of Microwave Engineering and Electromagnetic Engineering Technology. It is an offshoot of the special microwave products unit (SMPU) set up in 1977 at the TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH (TIFR), Mumbai. SAMEER, Mumbai was setup in 1984.
The centre of Electromagnetics, Chennai of the then Department of Electronics (DOE) was merged with SAMEER in 1987.
SAMEER Kolkata centre was set up in 1994 for research & Development in Millimetrewave Technology.
A new centre is being established at Navi Mumbai campus of SAMEER for augmentation of EMI/EMC FACILITY for CE Marking of Electronics products.
To achieve excellence in application oriented research in the areas of Microwave /RF Electronics and Electromagnetics.
1. Research & Development activities in the areas of its expertise.
2. Engage in product development driven by technology and user requirement.
3. Develop expertise in areas of competence.
4. Create business division and to make it commercially viable in the long run
5. Become multi disciplinary institution and to carter to diversified applications for Rf and microwave areas
6. Undertake training ad consultancy in areas of competence.
7. Keep pace with rapidly changing technology by continuous training of its manpower
8. Become a non hierarchical organization empowering people at all levels with appropriate authority and accountability
SAMEER is committed to meeting user agencies requirement by providing world-class technology and services. Continuous improvement and teamwork will guide our pursuit for excellence.
Website Address: http://www.sameer.gov.in/
Address : I.I.T. Campus, Powai,
Post Box No: 8448
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Pincode – 400076
Email-id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : : (+91-22) 25723254
For more Government jobs, Please visit http://www.sarkari-naukri.in/