Senior Resident (Pulmonology)
RGSSH Recruitment- Senior Resident (Cardiac Surgery) Vacancies – Last Date 21 May 2016
Senior Resident (Cardiac Surgery)
Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital-RGSSH (New Delhi) recruits Senior Residents vacancies. Post Graduate, MS, MBBS, MD, Doctor candidates can apply.
About Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital (RGSSH)
Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital is a 650 bed hospital with focus areas: Cardio thoracic & Vascular Sciences, Gastroenterology – GI Surgery, Rheumatology, Nephrology – Urology and Critical Care. The hospital has diagnostic services, including Laboratories, Radiology & Imaging and a Blood Bank.
We are a technologically advanced institution designed to international standards and most stringent criteria in creating infrastructure and environmental guidelines. The hospital is at the forefront of cutting-edge technology.
” Our vision is to become a preferred tertiary care provider for citizens, with utmost focus on patient safety and satisfaction ”
1. Achieve Professional Excellence in delivering Quality care.
2. Ensure care with Integrity and Ethics.
3. Push frontiers of care through Research and Education.
4. Adhere to National and Global Standards in Healthcare.
5. Provide Quality healthcare to all Sections of Society.
Affordable Quality Healthcare
1. High end super tertiary care
2. Access to emergency and elective care
3. Free healthcare for specific sections of society
Effective and Efficient delivery Model
1. Process design prioritizing patient safety and satisfaction
2. Institutionalize Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
3. Optimum Asset and Material utilization
Enhanced Stakeholder Value
1. Clinical Trials
2. Preferred Healthcare Provider for citizens and physicians
3. Integrated medical education, research and training
Office Address: Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital
Tahirpur, New Delhi-110093
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone : 011-65252480