Addl. General Manager (Mining)
Mining Advisor (Bauxite)
Dy. General Manager (Personnel)
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) recruits Dy. General Manager, Mining Advisor, Addl. General Manager posts. BE, MBA, PGDM, HR, Experienced candidates can apply.
About Odisha Mining Corporation Limited -OMC
1. Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) incorporated on 16th May’ 1956 as a joint venture Company of Govt. of Odisha and Govt. of India to explore and harness mineral wealth of the State of Odisha and make value addition.
2. Subsequently on 17th Nov’1961, OMC became a wholly State-owned Corporation of Govt. of Odisha.
3. The Authorised Capital of the Corporation is Rs.100 crore and the Paid Up Capital is Rs. 31.45 crore.
4. The major minerals mined by OMC are chrome, iron and manganese ore which cater to the requirement of mineral based industries such as steel, sponge iron, pig iron, ferro-manganese, ferro-chrome, etc.
5. The growth of OMC has been impressive over these years and today it stands as the largest State PSU in the mining sector of the country. It recorded the highest turn-over of Rs.2756 crore in 2010-11.
Contact Us:ODISHA MINING CORPORATION LTD.
(A GOLD CATEGORY STATE PSU)
(A Government of Odisha Undertaking)
Head Office: Post Box No.34, Bhubaneswar-751 001, India.
Tel: 0674-2377400 & 2377401,
For more Government jobs, Please visit http://www.sarkari-naukri.in/