National Institute of Secondary Steel Technology (NISST) recruits Junior Engineer, Engineer, Assistant and Trainers/Faculties post. BTech, BE, Diploma, Graduate, Experienced candidates can apply.
About National Institute of Secondary Steel Technology (NISST)
NISST aims to be a single source for all the requirements of the secondary steel sector by various means like providing trained manpower to the secondary steel sector by way of both long term and short term courses, extend consultancy service to the industry, provide research & development and to undertake such projects for the industry, to provide technology outputs, act as a depository of all relevant information and knowledge and most importantly to provide an interface among the industry and educational/research institutes in secondary steel technology and re-rolling industry.
“NISST will be the premier Institute in the country channelising state of art knowledge and expertise catering to the various needs of the industries of secondary sector and helping the country achieve the desired fast & healthy growth of its core industrial sector, resulting in big economic, environmental and societal gains in the long run to this country.”
The Aims and Objectives of the Institute are summarised below:
1. To provide trained technical manpower to the secondary steel sector through short-term and long-term courses and to update their knowledge base.
2. To bring awareness about the state-of-the-art technologies by holding Seminars, Workshops, Symposia etc.
3. To provide various industrial services and testing facilities.
4. To extend consultancy services to industries in term of solving technological problems, improving efficiency and reducing pollution levels.
5. To conduct research, development and design work in frontier areas for providing update technology to this sector.
6. To organize documentation and information retrieval services to the industry.
7. To provide the platform for intercation between industry and educational as well as research institutions.
Contact Us:Post Box No. 92, GT Road,
Mandi Gobindgarh-147 301 (Punjab)
Dist.: Fatehgarh Sahib.
Tel. No. : 01765-258080, 259532, 252558,259367,250574
Fax. No. : 01765-258079
E-mail : .firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com