Chief Operating Officer Vacancy – Last Date 15 February 2019 (Mumbai, Maharashtra), Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MSPGCL) recruits Chief Operating Officer Posts. Candidate with Graduate experienced can apply.
Chief Operating Officer (Graduate) in Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MSPGCL) Recruitment
Chief Operating Officer (Graduate)
Important Conditions about Selection Process
1. The selection process will be tentatively conducted in the month of February / March-2019.
2. Selection process will consist of Personal Interview. If the number of applicants is large, then a suitable
criteria will be fixed to short list the applicants.
3. Candidate will have to appear for Personal Interview at Examination Centre at his own cost & risk and
MAHAGENCO will not be responsible for any injury or losses, etc. of any nature.
4. Taking into consideration the performance in the Personal Interview, the select list will be prepared.
5. The list of candidates called for Personal interview and selected for the posts advertised will be
published on the Company’s website i.e. www.mahagenco.in form time to time.
6. The recruitment in MAHAGENCO is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way giving weightage to
Selection process / Personal Interview.
7. Post Code & Post applied for must be clearly written on the envelope, Incomplete applications and
those not supported by self attested copies of certificates, Pay order / Demand Draft are liable to be
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MSPGCL) – महाराष्ट्र स्टेट पावर जनरेशन कंपनी लिमिटेड:
Maharashtra State Power Generation Co Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”) has been incorporated under Indian Companies Act 1956 pursuant to decision of Govt. of Maharashtra to reorganize Erstwhile Maharashtra State Electricity Board (herein after referred to as “MSEB”). The said reorganization of the MSEB has been done by Govt. of Maharashtra pursuant to Part XIII read with section 131 of The Electricity Act 2003. Mahagenco has been incorporated on 31.5.2005 with The Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra, Mumbai and has obtained Certificate of Commencement of Business on 15.09.2005. Mahagenco is engaged in the business of generation and supply of Electricity and has been vested with generation assets, interest in property, rights and liabilities of MSEB as per Gazette Notification dated 4th June 2005 issued by Industry, Energy and Labour Dept of Govt of Maharashtra pursuant to section 131 of Electricity Act 2003. Following is composition of the Current Board of Directors of the Company.
Postal Address:‘Prakashgad’, Plot No. G-9, 2nd floor, Station Road, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051
For more Government jobs, Please visit http://www.sarkari-naukri.in/