Deputy Manager (General)
MMTC Limited Recruitment – Consultant Vacancies – Last Date 19 September 2017
Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited) recruits Consultant, Deputy Manager posts. Graduate, Post Graduate, PGDPM, MBA, B.Com, BA, B.Sc, BE, Diploma experienced candidates can apply.
About Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited)
As the largest trading company of India and a major trading company of Asia, MMTC aims at improving its position further by achieving sustainable and viable growth rate through excellence in all its activities, generating optimum profits through total satisfaction of shareholders, customers, suppliers, employees and society.
1. To be a leading International Trading House in India operating in the competitive global trading environment, with focus on “bulk” as core competency and to improve returns on capital employed.
2. To retain the position of single largest trader in the country for product lines like minerals, metals and precious metals.
3. To promote development of trade-related infrastructure.
4. To provide support services to the medium and small scale sectors.
5. To render high quality of service to all categories of customers with professionalism and efficiency.
6. To streamline system within the company for settlement of commercial disputes.
7. To upgrade employee skills for achieving higher productivity.
Contact Us:MMTC LIMITED
Core -1, “SCOPE COMPLEX”
7 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003 INDIA
EPABX – +91-11-24362200
For more Government jobs, Please visit http://www.sarkari-naukri.in/