Kamarajar Port Limited
Kamarajar Port Limited recruits Steno Post. Degree, Knowledge of Word, Excel and Power point candidate can apply.
About Kamarajar Port Limited (erstwhile Ennore Port Limited)
Ennore Port, officially renamed Kamarajar Port Limited, is located on the Coromandel Coast about 24 km north of Chennai Port, Chennai, it is the 12th major port of India, and the first port in India which is a public company. The Kamarajar Port Limited is the only corporatised major port and is registered as a company. The Centre holds a stake of about 68 per cent in the Kamarajar Port Limited and the remaining 32 per cent is held by the Chennai Port Trust. The port has been able to attract an investment of ₹ 26,000 million by private entrepreneurs on various terminals and harbour craft. Kamarajar Port Limited, designed as Asia’s energy port, is the first corporatised port in India and has only 86 employees. Envisaged being a satellite port to decongest and improve the environmental quality at the bustling Chennai Port, Kamarajar Port Limited is evolving itself into a full-fledged port with the capacity to handle a wide range of products. With a permissible draught of 13.5 m, the port handled a total volume of 11.01 million tonnes in 2010–11, up by 2.86 per cent from the previous year.
Website Address: http://www.ennoreport.gov.in/
Contact Us:KAMARAJAR PORT LIMITED
(Erstwhile Ennore Port Limited)
Super Speciality Diabetic Centre
(erstwhile DLB building)
Near Clive Battery Bus Stop
Chennai – 600 001
Phones: +91-44-25251666 (5lines)
For more Government jobs, Please visit http://www.sarkari-naukri.in/