Project Manager (Works/Planning)
Water Supply Engineer\
Dy. Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager
Stenographer cum Typist
JUIDCO Recruitment- Project Performance & Management Specialist, Office Assistant/Clerk Vacancies – Last Date 16 May 2016
Project Performance & Management Specialist
Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Limited-JUIDCO (Ranchi, Jharkhand) recruits Project Manager, Dy. Project Manager, Water Supply Engineer, Assistant Project Manager, Stenographer cum Typist, Project Performance & Management Specialist, Office Assistant/Clerk posts. BTech, BE, Graduate, Post Graduate, MTech, ME, MBA candidates can apply.
About Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Limited (JUIDCO)
Urban Development Department provides civic amenities in urban areas and extends support through Urban local bodies to the deprived section of the society as well as shares the responsibility of insuring planned development of the city and its outskirt. Induction of the twelfth schedule in the constitution through 74th Constitutional amendment has brought various urban activities and services such as urban planning including town planning, regulation of land use, planning for economic and social development, safeguarding the interests of weaker sections of society, providing civic amenities, promotion of cultural, education and aesthetic aspects etc. within the purview of urban local bodies. It is, therefore, inevitable for the urban local bodies to render services as per the requirement and necessity of the citizen and town in pursuance to the provisions as contemplated in the constitution. There are 39 urban local bodies consisting of 3 Municipal Corporations, 14 Municipal Councils, 19 Nagar Panchayats and 02 Notified Areas Committees (NAC) with 1 Municipality, responsible for implementation of the Urban development activities in their respective areas in the state of Jharkhand.
The main objective of the Urban Development Department of Jharkhand is to plan for various infrastructure facilities and essential services being implemented by various agencies for works such as Water Supply, Sewage Disposal & Sanitation, Transportation, Solid Waste Management, Urban Poverty Alleviation and various municipal services.
1. To increase substantial investment for creation of Urban Infrastructure ,
2. Provision of inbuilt system in each project for Operation and Maintenance (O&M),
3. Strengthening and securing the financial base of ULBs.
4. Reforming system of service delivery,
5. Ensuring access to service for all including the poor to meet the recommended norms,
6. Recruitment of Human Resources for various sanctioned posts in ULBs and State level,
7. Proposal to declare Metropolitan Area for million plus towns,
8. Creation of Urban Local Bodies in new eligible urban settlements as per prevailing laws,
9. Declaration of Industrial Town as per norms laid down in the constitution,
10. Preparation of Master Plan and City Development Plan with a perspective of 25-30 years of towns and cities ,
11. To encourage Public Private Participation (PPP) Model in the water supply scheme and it is proposed to take up urban water supply scheme in PPP mode,
12. To place proper Solid Waste Management System in all ULBs with latest technical know-how available in this field,
13. To place Drainage & Sewerage System in all ULBs in 12th Five Year Plan as per key indicators,
14. To provide public transport facilities in all the towns of the State and construction, modernization, development, strengthening of roads, pavements, bridges, flyovers, subways, causeways, bus stands, traffic signals etc,
15. To undertake various city sanitation measures,
16. To provide various civic amenities in various ULB’s as per the local requirement,
17. To introduce e-Governance in the ULBs to provide single window services to the citizens, to increase efficiency and productivity of the ULBs, and provide timely and reliable management information,
18. Creation of a Reform and performance Management Cell (RPMC) at the State level with multidisciplinary team,
19. To improve living condition of the Urban Poor through schemes of slum Improvement, affordable housing for below Poverty Line (BPL)/Economically Weaker Section (EWS)/Low Income Group (LIG) & Medium Income Group (MIG) and creation of job opportunities for them,
20. Enactment of Jharkhand Municipal Act, 2011 etc.
Website Address: http://www.jharkhand.gov.in/
Contact Us: Urban Development Department,
Project Building, 4th floor,
Email – secy[at]gmail[dot]com
Phone-0651 – 2400962
Fax – 0651 – 2400966