Krishi Vigyan Kendra Sitamarhi
|S. No||Name of Post & Scale of Pay||No. of Post||Maximum age limit||Educational Qualification /Experience|
|1)||Programme Coordinator (Rs.15,600-39,100) G.P.- 8000||1||45 years||Essential: Doctoral degree in relevant field of Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Science/Fiseries including relevant basic science with 4 years experience as Scientist/Lecture/Extension Specialist or in an equivalent position in the pay scale of Rs. 8000-13500 having made contribution to research/teaching/extension education as evidenced by published work/innovations.
Doctoral degree in relevant field of Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Science/Fiseries including relevant basic science with 4 years experience of high quality post-doctoral research in an institution of repute evidenced by publications in high impact/renowned journals. Desirable: Specialization in implementing extension education progammes.
|2)||Subjec Matter Specialist- (Rs.15,600-39,100), G.P.- 5400 Home Science||1||35 years||Essential: Master degree in relevant subject with good academic record.
• Two years experience of working in KVK.
|3)||Programme Assistant- Fisheries (Rs.9300-34,800) G.P.- 4200||1||35 years||Essential: Bachelor degree in Fisheries with good academic record.
• Master degree in Fisheries
|4)||Driver – (Rs. 5200-20,200) G.P.- 2000 Tracter-1 Belero – 1||2||35 years||Essential:
• Matriculation passed.
• Having commercial driving license of HMV or LMV.
• Five year experience of driving of HMV or LMV.
|5)||Supporting Staff (Rs. 5200-20,200) G.P.- 1800 Peon – 1 Night Guard – 1||2||35 years||Essential:
• 8th passed.
• Experience of cycle or motorcycle driving.
1. D.A HRA and other allowances will be admissible as per ICAR Rules.
2. Application should be submitted strictly as per given format neatly type with, along with passport Photograph.
3. The KVK has the right to fix criteria for screening the applications so as to reduce the number of candidate to be called for interview.
4. Attested copies of certificate regarding age, educational qualification, experience and Caste etc. should be submitted along with the applications.
5. Application received late and incomplete forms will not be considered. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates for being called for interview. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate for the post applied for.
6. The last date for receipt of the application is 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
7. Candidates applying for two or more post will have to Submit application from separately for each post and have to superserible the envelop “Application for the post of ……………….”. Addressed to. Secretary, SamtaSeva Kendra, Vill&Post :Chainpura, Via: Janakpur RoadPupri, Sitamarhi. Bihar -843320
8. Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- for General, Rs. 250 for SC/ST Candidates in the favour of Secretary, SamtaSeva Kendra Sitamarhi, Payable at Allahabad Bank, Branch- Pupri Bazar, Sitamarhi, Bihar.
9. The appointee will be on probation for the period of 24 Months from the date of Joining.
Details will be available at : http://samtasevakendra.org/career.php