Recruitment For Electrical Engineer In CEL – Nov 2013
CENTRAL ELECTRONICS LIMITED (CEL)
Central Electronics Limited
Address: Central Electronics Limited, 4, Industrial Area, Sahibabad
Postal Code: 201010
Pay Scale: First Year Rs. 23000, Second Year Rs. 24000
Educational Requirements: Ist Class B Tech/B E in Electrical Engineering From recognized university/ Institute
Experience Requirements: 2 years post qualification experience in the field of planning, designing, tendering and erection of engineering services. Maintenance of installation like DG set, AC plant and equipment, production machines, distribution panels, switching circuits. Should have experience in LT/HT switch gear like isolators, ODs, oil circuit breaker, vacuum circuit breaker, air circuit breaker, SFUs and HT cabling, LT cabling terminators. 33 KV sub station, 33/11 and 11/440 transformer and line maintenance.
No of Post: 01
How To Apply: 1. Duly completed application should be sent through post/courier super scribing on the envelope for the post applied to Asstt. General Manager(HRD), Central Electronics Limited, Sahibabad, Distt. Ghaziabad (UP)-201010.
2. Shortlisted candidates may be informed regarding Date, Time and Venue for written test (if any) and Interview, therefore, they are required to furnish their E-mail address in the application form.
General Condition: 1. A non-refundable Bank Draft for Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of Central Electronics Limited payable at Ghaziabad/New Delhi is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied on the reverse side of the bank draft. No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD.
2. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy layer). It is relaxed to 10 years for PwD-General, 13 years for PwD-OBC and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates.
3. Reservation is applicable as per extant government rules.
4. Only typed application giving complete particulars in the prescribed proforma with one passport size photograph pasted and self attested copies of all the degrees and certificates should be sent within 21 days from date of publication of this advertisement.
5. Applications received after due date, hand written application, application without signature, incomplete application and applications which are not in prescribed format or without required enclosures/self attestation will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Last Date: November 10, 2013