- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- INR Pay Band-1 : Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2800
- Education Requirements: H.S.C.(10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on 10/11/2015
- Address: Post-Anushakti, Via-Kota Rajasthan 323303
Stipendiary Trainee (Diploma holder in Engineering)
- Salary: Rs.9300
- Education Requirements: 1. Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The Diploma in Engineering should be of three years duration after SSC/HSC. 2. Should have had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC level examination.