November 5th, 2015
- Central University of Punjab
- INR Pay scale Rs.15600-39100 (Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-)
- Education Requirements: First class B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science / Information Technology) or equivalent Or First Class Master’s Degree in Computer Applications (MCA) or equivalent. Or Master’s Degree in Library & Information Science
- Age Limit: Not Exceeding 40 years
- Address: City Campus, Mansa Road Bathinda Punjab 151001
Public Relation Officer
- Salary: Rs.15600-39100 (Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-)
- Education Requirements: Master’s Degree in Public Relations/Mass Communication and Journalism with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale. Or Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent and P.G. Diploma in Public Relations/Mass Communication and Journalism.
- Experience Requirements: Five years of experience as PRO/APRO in any University or a Govt./PSU/Corporate Sector organization or 5 years experience in the editorial Department/Centre of any established newspaper, National News Agency, Radio or Television or Film media.
- Qualifications: Good working knowledge of computer applications.