National Institute of Technology Jalandhar recruits Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts. Candidates with Post Graduate respectively can apply. About National Institute of Technology Jalandhar: Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in the year 1987 as Regional Engineering College and was given the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) by
Govt Jobs in Punjab, Sarkari Naukri in Punjab, 2016
Punjab, the northwest Republic of India has Chandigarh as its official capital town and administered by the sate head. Though agriculture is the leading industry of Punjab with the major production of wheat, which is exported in the nearby markets, there are many other sectors that have an equal share in its economy and career growth. These include the govt. organisations, public sector organisations run by the govt sectors, manufacturing units of water meter, sewing machines, sports good and wear, starch production, fertilizers. Punjab is also home to numerous well-known and high profiled academic institutes offering quality of education and excellent facilities to the interested higher education as well as job opportunities in teaching and research. A number of Govt organisations that are operational in Punjab include Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Ropar, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali, Guru Nanak Dev University – GNDU, Amritsar, Punjab University, Chandigarh, Nehru Yuva Kandra Sangathan (NYKS), Institute of Microbial Technology (IMT), Chandigarh, National Rural Health Mission, The High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh, Department of
animal husbandry, fisheries and dairy development, Punjab. Department of public works (b&r),Punjab, Punjab state civil services, Punjab Police etc.
The government jobs have always been linked with good compensation and employee benefits. However, now with the sixth pay commission in place this has even got better. The government wants to attract the best of talent and run the organisations like any modern and professional outfits hence these government organisations have left no stone unturned to create the work environment at par with the corporate world. Besides being recession proof and the monetary benefit the govt. sectors give, the career in a govt organisation, is fringed with many liberal benefits too. These are pension plans, medical facilities, housing facilities, children’s education, childcare, travel and the age limit factor that allows one to be productive till the age of 60 years. The growth of Indian economy by leaps and bounds ensures a number of vacancies generated in this sector almost every day.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) recruits Senior Research Fellow Posts. Candidates with M.Sc./M.S. (Pharm.)/M. Pharm. in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences can apply. About National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming
About IISER Mohali: The Indian Institutes of Science Education & Research (IISERs) were established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, based on the recommendation of the Scientific Advisory Council to the Prime Minister. Five IISERs have been created and are functioning at Pune, Kolkata, Mohali, Bhopal and Thiruvananthapuram. The basic
About Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Guru Nanak Dev University was established at Amritsar on November 24, 1969 to mark the 500th birth anniversary of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. It is both a residential and an affiliating university. In conceiving the future course of the University, the objectives enshrined in the Guru Nanak Dev
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Air Force Station Barnala (KV AFS Barnala) Welcome to the official site of KV AFS Barnala . It is one of the most prestigious educational institutions of Barnala of Punjab state. This center of excellence was first established in 1972. It is situated in the Air Force Campus in the vast expanse
About Department Of Irrigation, Punjab Punjab, the name derived from the Persian words, Punj (five) and ab (water) was a land of five rivers which formed part of Indus Basin till 1947. After partition of the country, Indus water Treaty-1960 restricted Indiaâ€™s rights of usage to only three Eastern rivers (Sutlej, Ravi and Beas), the
No of Post: 01 How To Apply: Telephonic/skype interview will be arranged for long distance candidates on 18-01-2016. Such candidates may send the duly filled application form to email firstname.lastname@example.org before 15-01- 2016 (1 PM). These candidates will be informed about the interview time after receipt of the application form. Detail of Interview: 18-01-2016 About
How To Apply: The interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview as per above mentioned schedule in the office of respective Civil Surgeons of the Districts where the posts is vacant. The list of vacant posts in each District is available on website http://www.pbnrhm.org/career1.aspx . Candidates may see in which District they wish to work
How To Apply: Applications should be submitted to the undersigned upto 27.01.2016. Serving employees should submit their applications through proper channel with an advance copy to the Commission within specified period. Last Date: 27.01.2016 General Information: (a) The appointment on deputation basis to any post shall initially be for three years which may extend
How To Apply: Candidates having requisite qualifications and experience may apply within 30 days of the publication of advertisement with filled prescribed proforma available at website: www.pscst.gov.in giving full biodata, accompanied by a recent passport size photograph, self attested copies of testimonials, publications and demand draft of Rs.100/- in favour of Punjab State Council
- Central Tool Room
- Education Requirements: The candidate should be I.T.I. in COPA with minimum one year experience in Data Operator / Diploma in Tool & Die Technology/computers with minimum one year experience in PPC department.
- Address: A-5, Focal Point, Ludhiana Punjab 141010
- Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB)
- Age Limit: Not more than 65 years
- Address: C-127, II Floor, Phase-VIII, Industrial Area, SAS Nagar Mohali Punjab 160071
Restaurant cum Lobby Hostess
- Chandigarh Industrial & Tourism Development Corporation Limited
- INR Fixed consolidated wages of Rs. 16,300 /- + 5% annual increase
- Education Requirements: “Graduate from any recognized University/institute, with fluency in English.
- Age Limit: upto 30 years ( as on 01.12.2015)
- Address: Sco-121-122, Sector-17b, Chandigarh Punjab & Haryana 160017
Full Time / Part time Specialist
- Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- INR 1) Full Time Specialists:- Basic Pay 18750/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-, DA, HRA and NPA as admissible or as per orders issued by ESIC Hqrs. Office from time to time. 2) Part Time Specialist - Rs. 40,000/- consolidated per month for two sessions of 2 hours per day into five days in a week + Rs. 8000/- for emergency calls or as per orders issued by ESIC Hqrs. Office from time to time. 3) Specialist (Part Time) Pathology for Barnala: - Rs. 1,000/- consolidated for daily for one session of two hours. 2) Specialist (Part Time) Medicine & surgery for Rajpura: - Rs. 2,000/- for 02 sessions of two hours each in a day or as per orders issued by ESIC Hqrs. Office from time to time.
- Education Requirements: PG Degree/ Diploma with 3 years /5 years work experience in concerned specialty. Candidate must be registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council**.
- Age Limit: Age not exceeding 45years for Full Time Specialist specialists and not exceeding 67 for Part Time Specialists. Relaxation as per rule
- Address: ESIC Model Hospital, Bharat Nagar, Ludhiana Punjab 141001
- Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB)
- Age Limit: Age normally not more than 65 years at the time of being considered for the position. However, in exceptional cases, the age restriction may be relaxed with the approval of the Chairman, GB.
- Address: C-127, 2nd Floor, Phase-8, Industrial Area, SAS Nagar, Mohali Punjab 160071
Ad Hoc Nurse
- Tata Memorial Centre
- INR Rs.18,000/- p.m. Fixed.
- Education Requirements: General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology with oncology experience OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with oncology experience. Candidates should be eligible to register with Punjab Nursing Council.
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Address: Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Sangrur, Punjab
- Guru Nanak Dev University
- INR Rs. 16000/- P.M for Two Years for NET Qualified Candidates and Rs. 14000/- for Non NET Candidates.
- Education Requirements: M.A with minimum 55% marks/ M.Phil in the Subject of Political Science (50% marks for SC/ST Candidates)
- Address: Grand Trunk Rd, Off NH 1, Amritsar, Punjab 143005
Ad-Hoc Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)
- Tata Memorial Centre
- INR Rs.20,000/- to Rs.25,000/- p.m.
- Education Requirements: B.Sc.(Physics) with minimum 55% marks and 2 years Diploma in Medical Radiography OR H.S.C. and 3 years degree course(B.Sc.) in Medical Radiography.
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Address: Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Sangrur, Punjab 148001
- Panjab University
- INR Rs.25,000/- per month
- Education Requirements: (i) Good academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Physically & Visually Handicapped) or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s degree level in Physics or Physics & Electronics or Electronics Science from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate should have either cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR in Physics/Electronic Science OR should have obtained Ph.D. degree in the relevant subject in compliance of the UGC (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. degree) regulations 2010 as such.
- Address: Sector 14, Chandigarh, Punjab 160014
- Army Public School Pathankot
- INR As per AWES Scales.
- Education Requirements: Master’s Degree in the subject & B. Ed.
- Age Limit: (a) Fresh candidates - Below 40 years. (b) *Experienced candidates - Below 57 years (Incl ESM)
- Address: Army Public School, Near KV No 2, Army Area Pathankot Punjab 145001
- Salary: As per AWES Scales.
- Education Requirements: Master’s Degree in the subject & B. Ed
- Experience Requirements: should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years