South Indian Bank Limited
2. Candidates having permanent address in the respective states for more than 5 yrs (Documentary proof to be produced), and are proficient in local language apart from Hindi & English language only are eligible to apply.
3. Application (Passport-size photograph pasted thereon) should be accompanied by self-attested copies of all mark lists and certificates to prove the age and qualifications. APPLICATIONS NOT ACCOMPANIED BY SELF ATTESTED COPIES OF ALL MARK LISTS AND CERTIFICATES TO PROVE QUALIFICATION AND AGE WOULD BE REJECTED.
4. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard.
5. Candidates are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph, which was used in the application, for use at the time of interview.
6. Mere eligibility will not vest any right/ entitlement on the candidate for being called for written test / interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank‟s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
8. Application should be neatly handwritten/typewritten and should be complete in all respects.
9. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at a later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.