October 9th, 2015
- West Bengal Public Service Commission
- INR (P.B. - 4) Rs. 9,000/- - Rs. 40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,400/-
- Education Requirements: An Honours degree from a recognised University
- Age Limit: Not more than 35 years as on 01.01.2015, relaxable at the discretion of the Commission for the candidates having higher qualification and/or longer experience than those prescribed in the rules
- Address: 161A, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Road, Tollygunge, Kalighat, Kolkata West Bengal 700026
- Salary: (P.B. - 4) Rs. 9,000/- - Rs. 40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/-
- Education Requirements: A degree in Agriculture of a recognised university with Botany or Horticulture as one of the subject, or a Degree in Science of a recognised university with Botany as one of subject (preference being given to a person holding Honours Degree in Science of a recognised university with Botany as one of the subject).
- Qualifications: Preference will be given to a person with some field experience.