January 1st, 2016
Deputy University Librarian
- University of Calcutta
- INR Pay Band — Rs. 37,400 — 67.000/- plus Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000/-
- Education Requirements: A Master's degree in Library Science/ information Science/Documentation with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and consistently good academic record.
- Address: 87/1, College Street, Kolkata West Bengal 700073
Assistant University Librarian
- Salary: Pay Band - Rs. 15,600 - 39,100/- plus Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/-
- Qualifications: • A Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library. • Qualifying in the national level eligibility test conducted for the purpose by UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. • However candidates who are or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment or appointment of Assistant University Librarian.