November 24th, 2015
General duty Medical Officer
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- INR Rs. 15600/- --- Rs. 42000/- , [ PB 4A , Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/- ]. NPP & other allowances will also be admissible as per Government order in force.
- Education Requirements: i) Medical qualifications included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and ii) Registration as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal.
- Age Limit: Not more than 32 Years as on 1st. January, 2015. Age is relaxable to those who served on contractual basis under Government of West Bengal, to an extent equivalent to the period of such full time contractual engagement, subject to a maximum of three years.
- Address: BENFISH TOWER ( 1st & 2nd Floor) GN 31, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata West Bengal 700091