IICB (Kolkata, West Bengal) recruits Senior Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellow Posts. Candidates with M.Sc can apply. About Indian Institute of Chemical Biology: The Institute was established in 1935 as the first non official centre in to carry out basic biomedical research and was taken over by CSIR in 1956. CSIR-IICB today, by its mandate
Govt. Vacancies in Kolkata 2016
Bose Institute recruits Research Associate Posts. Candidates with Ph.D. respectively can apply. About Bose Institute: The institute has evolved over the years into a multi-disciplinary research organization with stress on fundamental research in its pursuit of advancement of knowledge in Science and technology and at the same time developing highly competent and able scientific manpower
About Management Development Institute (MDI) Murshidabad Management Development Institute (MDI) was set up as an autonomous body in 1973 in collaboration with KFW, West Germany, and with the active support of the Industrial Finance Corporation of India (IFCI). One of the top Business Schools of India, MDI’s Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) has been
About India Government Mint, Kolkata IGM, Kolkata is a unit of SPMCIL, wholly owned by the Government of India. Since 1952 we have been successfully serving the nation with our quality products & are striving hard towards achieving highest level of customer satisfaction. IGM Kolkata is an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified company. Major
About S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences: S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences is an Autonomous Research Institute established under Department of Science and Technology, Government of India in 1986 as a Registered Society. The Centre was established to honour the life and work of Professor S. N. Bose who was
About West Bengal Circle The Department of Posts, West Bengal Circle, has the unique distinction of providing postal and mail services covering the Himalayan mountains of Darjeeling and Sikkim, the gangetic plains of West Bengal and the sea shores and sandy beaches of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. West Bengal Circle is under the administrative and
WBSSC- Laboratory Assistant Vacancies – Last Date 2 Feb 2016 About West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) The West Bengal School Service Commission Act, 1997 (West Bengal Act IV 1997) enacted by Notification No. 936-L dated 1.4.1997 came into force with effect from 01.11.1997 for the purpose of recruitment of Assistant Teacher and Headmaster/ Headmistress
About Rabindra Bharati University (RBU) Rabindra Bharati University, was founded on May 8, 1962 under the Rabindra Bharati Act to mark the birth centenary of poet Rabindranath Tagore at his residential house at Calcutta for the advancement of learning and culture particularly in the branches of music, dance and drama. Assent of the President of
About Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS): The Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS), founded on July 29, 1876 by Dr Mahendra Lal Sircar, is an autonomous Institute. It is the oldest research institute in India. The institute is devoted to the pursuit of fundamental research in the frontier areas of
Hindustan Copper Limited – Jr. Manager (Fin.) Trainee, Trainee Grade II & Various Vacancy – Last Date 31 January About Hindustan Copper Limited: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), a public sector undertaking under the administrative control of the Ministry of Mines, was incorporated on 9th November 1967. It has the distinction of being the nation’s only
About Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC Ltd) HPC At A Glance Paper is more than an industrial product. It is the cultural barometer of a nation. We need paper every day for widening the frontiers of our knowledge. Yet, the per capita annual consumption of paper at about 4 kgs in India is among the
About IISER Kolkata: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata (IISER Kolkata) was established in 2006 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. IISER Kolkata is designed to reach the prestigious position in the global setting that IISc, IIMs and IITs presently enjoy. IISER Kolkata is an autonomous institution awarding
No of Post: 01 How To Apply: A walk-in-interview will be held on 28-01-2016 at 11:30 am at the Chemistry Department, Presidency University, Kolkata. All interested candidates are requested to appear for an interview with the following documents in two sets. (documents must be self attested). 1. An application stating your research/ career goals
Wireless Supervisors (Technical)
- Kolkata Police Recruitment Board
- INR Rs. 7100 – 37600 /Pay Band – 3 / Grade Pay Rs. 3900/- p.m.
- Education Requirements: The applicant must have passed Higher Secondary or an examination equivalent thereto.
- Address: 112, Ripon Street, Kolkata West Bengal 700016
- West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. (WBIDC)
- INR PB-5, Rs. 37400-60000, GP – Rs.8700/-
- Education Requirements: i. Qualified Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant/ Certified Associates of Indian Institute of Bankers with a Post Graduate qualification in Business Management. ii. MBA in Finance (Full Time 2 years course) from any recognized University,
- Age Limit: Upto 50 years as on 1st January, 2016.
- Address: 23, Abanindranath Thakur Sarani, Kolkata West Bengal 700017
- Presidency University
- INR Rs.15, 600 – Rs.39,100/- + AGP Rs.6,000/-
- Education Requirements: i. Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level, in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian/Foreign University. ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC. Notwithstanding anything contained in the sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this Clause 126.96.36.199, candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph. D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor. iii. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted. OR i. A traditional and a professional artist with highly commendable professional achievement in the concerned subject, who should have: (a) Studied under noted/reputed traditional masters and has thorough knowledge to explain the subject concerned; (b) A high grade artist of AIR/TV; and (c) Ability to explain the logical reasoning of the subject concerned and adequate knowledge to teach theory with illustrations in that discipline.
- Address: 86/1, College St, College Square, Kolkata West Bengal 700073
- Presidency University
- INR Rs.37,400 -Rs.67,000/- + AGP Rs.10,000/-
- Education Requirements: i. An eminent scholar with a doctoral degree actively and engaged in research with ten years of experience in teaching in University/College and/or research at the University/National level institutions including experience of guiding research at doctoral level with outstanding performing achievements in thefield of specialization. OR ii. A traditional and a professional artist with highly commendable professional achievement in the concerned subject, who should be or have: (a) ‘A’ grade artist of AIR/TV; (b) Twelve years of outstanding performing achievements in the field of specialization; (c) Significant contributions in the field of specializations and ability to guide research; (d) Participation in National/International Seminars/Conferences/ Workshops and/ or recipient of National/International Awards/Fellowships; and (e) Ability to explain the logical reasoning of the subject concerned and adequate knowledge to teach theory with illustrations in that discipline.
- Address: 86/1, College St, College Square, Kolkata West Bengal 700073
- Salary: Rs.37,400 -Rs.67,000/- + AGP Rs.9,000/-
- Qualifications: i. Good academic record with doctoral degree, with performing ability of high professional standard. ii. Eight years of experience of teaching at the University, College level and/or research in University/national level institutions excluding the period spent for obtaining the research degree. iii. Has made significant contributions tothe knowledge in the subject concerned, as evidenced by quality of publications. iv. Contribution to educational innovation such as designing of new courses, curricula and/or outstanding performing achievement in the field of specialization. OR i. A traditional and a professional artist with highly commendable professional achievement in the concerned subject, who should be or have: (a) ‘A’ grade artist of AIR/TV; (b) Eight years of outstanding performing achievements in the field of specialization; (c) Experience in designing of new courses and /or curricula; (d) Participation in Seminars/Conferences in reputed institutions; and (e) Ability to explain the logical reasoning of the subject concerned and adequate knowledge to teach theory with illustrations in that discipline.
- Birla Industrial & Technological Museum
- INR P.B.-1: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Govt. employees.
- Education Requirements: Matriculation/SSLC and ITI in the relevant trade with one year relevant experience. If the ITI course duration is less than 2 years, 2 years relevant experience after obtaining the certificate is essential.
- Address: Birla Industrial & Technological Museum (BITM), 19A, Gurusaday Road, Kolkata West Bengal 700019
Group ‘A’ Post
- National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped
- INR Rs.37400-67000 plus grade pay of Rs.8700/-
- Education Requirements: Master’s Degree in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation or Orthopedics & Bio-Medical Engineering
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 years
- Address: B T Road, Bonhooghly Kolkata West Bengal 700090
Manager HR & LWO
- Saraswaty Press Limited
- INR Rs.45,000/- per month including all allowance & conveyance
- Education Requirements: MBA with specialisation in Personnel/HR Management from a reputed University/ Institute with necessary qualification to act as a Welfare Officer, as required under the Factories Act & the WB Rules.
- Age Limit: Upper Age limit 50 years
- Address: B.T. Beside Govt.Qtr., 11, BT Rd, Santhi Nagra Colony, Belghoria, Kolkata West Bengal 700056
Assistant Manager HR & LWO
- Salary: Rs.25,000/- per month including all allowance.
- Education Requirements: MBA with specialisation in Personnel/HR Management from a reputed University/ Institute with necessary qualification as a Welfare Officer, as required under the Factories Act to act & the WB Rules made thereunder
- Experience Requirements: 5 years experience of similar work at HR Department in reputed organisation is essential.
- Qualifications: A degree in Law will be given preference