HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (HSSC)
HSSC Recruitment for Forest Guard Oct 2011
Applications are invited by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) for the Post of Forest Guard in the pay scale of Rs.5200 to 20200. HSSC has already given an advertisement for filling up 203 vacant posts of Forest Guard which was published on 19/03/2011 but now HSSC has increased vaccines from 203 to 471 posts and last date for receipt of application is 04/11/2011. Details are below:
Post Name: Forest Guard (Category No.2)
Vacancy: 471 Posts – UR – 151, SC – 124, BCA – 48, BCB – 31, EXS (UR) – 36, EXS (SC) – 09, EXS (BCA) – 36, EXS (BCB) – 36
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 to 20200 + Rs.2000 GP
• Cl 10th Ped or any equivalent qualifications from a recognized board
• Sanskrit / Hindi should be at Matriculation Level
Height – 168 cms for Male, 155 cms for Female
Weight – 79 to 84 for Male, 74 to 79 for Female
Age: 17 to 40 years. Relaxation in upper age limit for SC / BC / PH will be given as per Govt. Rule
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post and have sent their duly filled application in all respect to the Haryana Staff Selection Commission on or before the last date and if is accepted by HSSC, Candidates will be called for Written Test. Candidates who qualify in written test with minimum qualifying marks will be called for Interview. Final Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in Written and Interview
Candidate are required to pay application fees of Rs.100 and Candidates who belong to SC / ST / PH Candidates are required to pay application fees of Rs.25 in Haryana Government Treasury under Head “0051 HPSC- (103) Staff Selection Commission, Haryana”
How to apply:
1. Candidates are required to download application format from the official Website of Haryana Public Service Commission http://www.hssc.gov.in
2. Duly filled application in respect should be sent with Copies of Treasury Challan, Education qualifications Certificate, attested copies of Caste Certificate, Sport Certificates (if any) to “The Secretary, Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula – 134151” on or before 04/11/2011.
3. Application Received after last date will not be accepted
4. Those candidates are required to send Original Indian Postal Order with the application, who are residing outside the Haryana. Counter foil of the IPO Must be retained by the candidates for further use
1. In Complete application in any respect or without signature or without relevant documents will not be accepted by HSSC.
2. Last date for receipt of application is 04/11/2011
for more govt jobs visit Government Jobs.