Scientist-I (Dr. R.P. Centre), Jobs In AIIMS – Nov 2013
Scientist-I (Dr. R.P. Centre)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Address: Sr. Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar
Postal Code: 110608
City New Delhi
Pay Scale: PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Educational Requirements: M.Sc. Ist Class in the relevant subject (**). Preference will be given to those possessing Ph.D. in relevant area.
No of Post: 02
How To Apply: The candidates who fulfil the prescribed eligibility conditions may submit their applications in the prescribed proforma (available on the website) to the Sr. Administrative Officer (Recruitment), All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110608, so as to reach the address within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
General Condition: 1. The application in the prescribed proforma on a good quality A4 size paper may be sent to the Sr. Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110608. Envelope containing the application must be superscribed in bold letters
as “Application for the post of ___________________ in the Department of ________________________” along with the
“Category______ (SC/ST/OBC/Gen.)” to which the candidate belongs.
2. The candidate applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility in all respects. OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on Castes borne in the central list of Govt. of India.
3. Incomplete applications will be rejected and applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
4. The separate application form duly completed in all respect may be submitted for the separate post (s) in case candidates apply for more than one post.
5. If any candidate is found canvassing for his/her selection, he/she will be disqualified for being called for interview/being selected.
6. Attested Copies for Birth, Caste, Educational/Technical Qualification and Experience Certificates must be attached with the application.
Last Date: November 24, 2013